This lovely detached bungalow makes the perfect holiday base for touring and exploring this beautiful and historically fascinating corner of Gloucestershire. It offers immediate access to The Cotswold Way where guests will find miles of magical walks. Close by you’ll find the 11th-century Berkeley Castle, the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust at Slimbridge, Westonbirt Arboretum, many National Trust properties and the thriving royal market town of Tetbury. The major attractions of Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Malvern and the Forest of Dean are all less than an hour’s drive.
The accommodation is set on one level and includes an open plan living space, a zip and link bedroom with en-suite shower room, two twin bedrooms, and a family bathroom with a shower over bath.
Outside there is off road parking, and a small seating area with a bench, overlooking the golf course. There are steps with a handrail leading to the front door of the property, however, if level access is required the French doors in the living room can be used. Beach 20 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
- Open plan living space: With wooden floor.
- Living area: With Freeview TV and French doors leading to patio.
- Dining area.
- 3 steps to entrance. All on the ground floor.
- Kitchen area: With breakfast area, electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: With zip and link twin beds (can be super kingsize on request) and en-suite with walk-in shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With twin beds.
- Bedroom 3: With twin beds.
- Bathroom: With shower over bath, toilet and heated towel rail.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Small patio with bench. Residents’ car park (not allocated). No smoking.
Click below to find out more and to Book.